Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dating Juan Oh Juan / the Drama Queen and Recycling Relationships

By Odilia Rivera-Santos

4. You ended the relationship during the last attempt to resuscitate the exhausting monster in person, via email, text message, via Facebook message, tweet, and carrier pigeon. After three weeks, your ex calls to ask THE question in the way only a true drama queen could ask.
"Do you love me? Tell me you don't love me ... And ... I'll NEVER call you again." Shim says in a slow deliberate voice

"I don't love you" you answer quickly cause you have shit to do.

"Ok. If you tell me in person that you don't love me, I will believe you!"

PAUSE: do you answer the drama with a firm 'no' or sarcasm?

The drama queen loves the breakup-makeup model of a relationship and thinks it's exciting to chase but has trouble sitting still and BEING in a relationship. This character has no ideas about how to have fun without the adrenaline rush of stupid pointless arguments and breakups.
There is someone for everyone, so if this isn't your type, let go. Throw this little fish back in the ocean to hook up with a drama queen who will up the ante on wasting time.



Buy my book here: Love When You Say Love

No comments:

Post a Comment